The Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services (DCCSDS) has awarded twenty (20) scholarships to support students enrolling into the CQUniversity Domestic and Family Violence programs.
The scholarship valued at approximately $11,000 includes tuition fees for two (2) units/term plus Student Services and Amenities Fees in Terms 1 & 2. Applications are now open and close on 12 January 2018.
To be eligible to receive DCCSDS 2018 Scholarship, applicants must be commencing study in one of the following CQUniversity courses in Term 1, 2018:
- Graduate Certificate in Domestic and Family Violence Practice, and/or
- Graduate Certificate in Facilitating Men’s Behaviour Change,
- Graduate Diploma in Domestic and Family Violence Practice (as a first year student),
- Be a resident of, and studying in Queensland,
- Be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or holder of a Humanitarian Visa,
- Be enrolled at CQUniversity at Census Date of Term 1 2018,
- Be studying a part time study load of 12 credits points or less,
- Be studying via Distance education,
- Not be receiving another Donor Funded* Scholarship.
‘Domestic and family violence is a complex issue that requires knowledge and education to support practice, we welcome this opportunity from DCCSDS’ said Associate Professor Annabel Taylor.
For further information about the scholarships and how you can apply please visit the CQUniversity website by clicking on this LINK.