Greetings to all!
Inside this issue you will find:
- The Director’s Report
- Revenge Porn: A Growing Contemporary Problem: a perspective from Dr. Marika Guggisberg
- Not Now, Not Ever Research Symposium at a glance
- Current Challenges in Frontline Gender-Based Violence Services: an extract from Associate Professor Hillary Haldane’s Symposium Keynote Address
- Research Reflections: Dr Heather Lovatt
- Integrated Response Trial Evaluations in Queensland: an update from Dr. Heather Lovatt
- Forthcoming Events
Registration is now open for a free public presentation by Fulbright Scholar Associate Professor Hillary Haldane. Hillary will be speaking about ‘Sexual Violence: research from the ground up’ in Brisbane on Thursday 27th April. Please register here no later than Monday 24th April.
Expressions of interest are now open to attend for the No more excuses: Queensland Gendered Violence Practitioner Forum in Brisbane. To submit your interest please click here.
Finally, we encourage you to confirm your registration for the Queensland Indigenous Family Violence Prevention Forum – ‘Our keys to healing’. Places are limited, you can register here.
In peace and kindest regards